Preventive Maintenance inspections/services.
Extruder installations, change outs, rigging, leveling and assembly.
Extruder trouble shooting and maintenance.
Extruders checked out mechanically and electrically.
New control cabinets and panels per your requirements.
Extruders rebuilt and modified.
Gearcase (box) rebuilding. Gear ratio changes.
New improved cooling systems. Reline feed sections.
Drives, motors and heaters, replaced and repaired.
Cooling and heating state-of-the-art conversions, water to air. Inefficient air systems
Reduce operating costs, energy costs, easier access to heaters, T/Cs .
Reduce down time. Extend operating life, improved barrel temperature control.
Gloucester Technical Services provides quality and experienced technical
support to every aspect of the plastics industry.
We were founded by a group of 3 former Gloucester Engineering Service Engineers. Our team has
grown to include 3 more along with other strong technical associates from the plastics industry. We
now have the strength and ability to assist you with any and all of your technical need regarding capital
Complete Installation Supervision and Start-Up Commissioning
Proper planning prior to the construction phase of a project ensures high-quality results. During the
planning phase, we:
- Establish detailed construction schedule highlighting all activities including purchasing,
fabrication, shop drawing production and construction work in place.
- Order and expedite the delivery of all material.
- Implement management control of all project activities.
- Prepare and implement subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
On-Site Service and Repairs to Locations Around the Globe by our Highly
Skilled Technical Staff
- Custom-built industrial control panels
- Rewiring, new broad installation and instrument calibrations
- Diagnostic trouble shooting and repair
- Complete machine installation and commissioning
- Operator and Maintenance Training